Navigation Menu

Denim on Black



There are new features to my blog right now, first is that my blog is now responsive which means what you see on your laptops can now be seen on your mobile devices when you go to my blog, secondly, I now introduce you to my landscape photography and poetry sections. The long wait is over! I'll be very much dedicated to what I do now. This year has been a whirlwind of events, I have experienced a lot- with my family and my friends and I would say that it has been a great year. I have tried a lot of extraordinary things, I have been on the other side of things, it's like my life is on the move. This is the real thing! As what my professor said, "face your fears" there's always room for mistakes. It'll help us to determine the right thing in the future.

As to my outfit in here which is shot by the handsome Paul Siddayao, a great friend of mine, denim on black is the thing here. A black tank top with skater skirt plus the oversized chambray shirt I've been looking for in years which I got from a local store here in our town. 


 





Outfit details
Top | Hanes
Skirt | Bazaar
Shirt | Thrift Shop
Shoes | Greenhills
Accesories | Divisoria

0 comments:

Thank you for your note!