Navigation Menu

Flower Power

  

The year will never end without me wearing floral and a skirt. Floral is like the theme of the year, everyone is wearing it even the boys! It had been the uniform especially for teenagers nowadays. It is very fashionable and easy to style though it is the rainy or summer season. The floral has been in the market ever since, even our grandmothers had a history with it, try looking at their closets and you'll see a floral button down top! Lol! 

About what I am wearing here, I paired my floral crop top which I got from Greenhills with a mermaid black skirt which we see lately in fashion magazines and in lookbook- I got it at a bazaar in Taytay at a very affordable price. It is an outfit you can wear at school or even just a date night with your friends on the weekends. 




Outfit details
Top from GH
Skirt from Taytay
Shoes from Shu
Accesories from Divisoria

0 comments:

Thank you for your note!