Navigation Menu

RAD College Shirts


After months on hiatus, I am back for real! I've been doing some upgrading on my blog cause I thought that I'd be great to have a new look since I am adding some things on my blog too like the Books and Photography section. That's why I decided to gather my blogger sissy Chin Cenidoza of Eye for Style and my ever so gorgeous fashion find friend Joan Sevilla who took these lovely photos to have a shoot at Pinto Art and it ended so well. Watch out for more blog posts soon! 

Yep! Back to school, Back to blogging. In these photos, you can see me wearing my PUP school shirt and it's my first time to mix and match it and blog about it. I never thought that with just a rad varsity jacket, jeans and my boat shoes it'll turned out as a fashionable outfit which is  very comfy, cool and simple. Try mixing and matching your school shirts with clothes like this and you'll never have to be sad anymore at wearing them. 


Outfit details
Top from PUP
Jacket from SM Dept. Store
Jeans from Jag
Shoes from Sperry
Bag courtesy of Joan Sevilla

Photos by Joan Sevilla





0 comments:

Thank you for your note!