Navigation Menu

Forget Me Not


I've been a fan of Disney's Princess' since I watched Mulan-my very first Disney movie and there's something about them that lifts up your spirit about things but if you try to observe all them princesses, all of them are just fit and you know what I mean and when I heard on the radio that Disney is planning to create a new princess that is not the usual, more of like a chubby princess, I mean it made me happy. Let's erase those stereotype that it is not only those who are slim who can be a princess and find her prince charming and live their happily ever after but those who can think smart and has confidence with their body, too. I've been in that situation but now I've changed my views and decided I just need to accept who am I and believe and by wearing this cutie maxi skirt I feel like I am a princess too, in my own world.

I am not a maxi skirt fan but when I saw this cutie baby pink maxi on a bazaar last last Friday, I fell in love with it and bought it. Something extraordinary to add in my usual black and white wardrobe. In today's outfit, I matched it with a white tank top and a gold necklace to add some vibrant and don't forget my pumps which I haven't worn in years. What piece of clothing in your closet that makes you feel like a royal?



Outfit details
Top | Old Navy
Skirt | Bazaar
Shoes | Charles & Keith
Accesories | Divisoria



Shot by Paul Mari Siddayao


















0 comments:

Thank you for your note!