Navigation Menu

Back to the Basics


Hi fashers! I'm back for good! It's been a while since I've posted on my blog cause I have this thing going on in the family but heck yeah, life goes on and so will my blog posts. Cheers to that! So, this is my come back look- a flowy top, the boyfriend jeans, and a black gladiators. You know when there are days when you feel like strolling all over town with your favorite book. Wearing the carefree-iest top and I had that day with my blogger bestie Chin. Oh, Hi Chin! 

Loving this boyfriend jeans from Forever 21, it's very comfy, you could pair it from the basics to the prints. Some say when you came across to that perfect jeans from your local store, buy it! Because there are only few good jeans in the market. What's your fave one? 









Outfit details
Top | Greenhills
Jeans I Forever 21
Shoes | Janeo
Accesories | Divisoria


Shot by Chin Cenidoza















0 comments:

Thank you for your note!