Navigation Menu

Blue is the Warmest Color

       


That cute little blue dress from the local market can be savvy. This is a favorite of mine because I can wear it at school when we're having our defense to that late night party with your friends at some country bar. You might be guessing where I got it. Well, I got this dress at a bazaar in our town at a very affordable price, (I guess I should start my own business cause I kept on promoting that bazaar.) I'll think about it. :)

They say that since it's already summer, you should wear light colors. Colors that are pleasing to the eyes and I would say blue is the coolest color. I just liked blue, I don't even know why. I guess people have their own colors- colors that makes you comfy or brazen. What is your color guys? 

       
                                                                         


Outfit details
Dress | Bazaar
Shoes | Greenhills
Accesories | Divisoria
Watch | Citizen


Shot by Chin Cenidoza






0 comments:

Thank you for your note!