Navigation Menu

Sneakers Save the Day


I always liked the versatility of sneakers, everyone can pair it to anything, as in almost everything from short shorts, jeans to sun dresses. It's like a hero for me, sneakers saves the day! Yey! I have like, 5 of them now and this Keds is my favorite which I paired it with my peach skater dress from GH, I got last Christmas. 

From casual to sporty, translating every part of my wardrobe to the boyish scheme and I liked it. My genre is the hippy streetstyle, which consists of a lot of short shorts, jeans and tank tops. Soon, you'll be seeing more of those streetstyle on my blog! 


Outfit details
Dress from Greenhills
Sneakers from Keds
Accesories from a Bazaar
Watch from Tomato courstesy of Joan Sevilla


Photos by Joan Sevilla



0 comments:

Thank you for your note!