Navigation Menu

Circle of Rides


When was the last time you went to a theme park and lose yourself to a ride? Lol, it is one of the grandest rides of my life especially if you are with your family or friends that will accompany you to one of those terrifyingly awesome rides and on that day I was with my family since it was my brother's birthday we decided to spent it at Star City and after so many years we had so much fun. Theme parks are not our genre when it goes to family getaways but for the first time in forever (Yes, I'm a fan) we went and filled ourselves with laughter and joy.  

When I am about to go on a theme park I pick my clothes that will best suit the weather, the rides I'm going to try and of course with matching comfortability and a street style. So in here, you'll be seeing I wore a high waisted shorts with matching white Hanes shirt plus a polo -if the night is cold and my favorite white Keds. I completely suggest that if you're going to a theme park wear something that can allow you to move around and enjoy your superb fun day with your friends or family. All in all, that day was super fun and memorable. What would you be wearing something to feel young and free? 

 




Outfit details
Shorts | Greenhills
Top  | Hanes
Polo  | Thrift Shop
Shoes | Keds





0 comments:

Thank you for your note!