Navigation Menu

Like a Color Wheel in the Holidays



Holidays are the most wonderful time of the year where you could just wear whatever you may want to do and no one can criticise you for that because everyone is just giving love and complements for each other? Right? No one is too old for Christmas or anything else. Also, holidays can be your best reason to wear something really nice unlike the ordinary days. I
I always love colors. When I saw someone wearing like a hundred colors-yea some are hilarious if you didn't know how to mix and match, complementary colors are important in here- it gives me a lighter mood. Just to add some color in your black and white life. 
During the holidays I've been busy with school business, projects and spending some time in the gym. Yes, I do attend the gym. Hahaha, I know the results aren't yet visible in the pictures but yes, it's a process-step by step. So, heck yea, for 2 years now I've been giving Christmas gifts to my cousin and my parents, it just feels good to see other people unwrap those gifts and see their wide smiles when they had them, I mean isn't just kind of a relief, heart-warming kind of feeling-though I didn't received any tangible gifts. I am very much fine. 
Tell me about your holiday escapade!



___________________
What am I wearing?
--------------------------
Top //Forever 21
Skirt // Taytay
Shoes // Rum
Bag // Clare Tuyay's
Watch // Swatch
Accesories // Divisoria

Photographed by Clare Tuyay
















0 comments:

Thank you for your note!