Navigation Menu

Keep it Simple


In just a month my blog will have its first birthday and yaaaaaas, I am very much excited and overwhelmed because my friends keep on saying that I should do them a favor and do some shakeovers to their style. I've been thinking about it for months now and I think I should do it and pick that wallflower. Guys, help me, there's a lot of people who keeps on asking me to help them with their personal style. I mean, isn't it nice to help people be comfortable with their body? Right? So, by next month, that would be December, I'll be picking one person in my school to do some makeover! Yey! I am so excited for this! 

This season simplicity is the key, in order to get that fresh look above all the prints, wear something plain, plain over plain, it's the new thing. In here, I wore a pink plain crop top and of course the classic hw shorts plus my old time favorite white sneakers from Keds. Keep it simple ladies! 



Outfit details 
Top | Forever 21
Shorts | Greenhills
Sneakers | Keds






0 comments:

Thank you for your note!